Worthwhile business activities include but are not limited to:
- Called / Wrote to Expired MLS Listings. (Please attach any letters or e-mails you sent)
- Called / Wrote to FSBO’s. (Please attach any letters or e-mails you sent)
- Telemarketing using proper scripts. Be sure to exclude the “Do Not Call” List.
- Previewed Listings for a customer that you will be showing in the future.
- Attended an Open House for another Agents’ Listing.
- Attended classes at The Board of REALTORS®. Which classes?
- Attended classes at The Signature Real Estate Companies. Which classes?
- Attended a Business Networking Group Meeting with multiple people.
- Participated in a one-on-one Business Networking Meeting with a single person.
- How many different people did you give your Real Estate Business Cards to today? The goal should be a minimum of at least 10 different people each day.
- Toured a Community that you were interested in learning about. Did someone with specific expertise accompany you to help educate you (i.e.: Membership Director, On-Site Agent)?
- Sat in and / or hosted an Open House for yourself or a fellow Agent.
- Scheduled an appointment to meet with a Customer in the future.
- Had a meeting (Prospective Listing, Buyer, Tenant) with a Customer to help them with their specific real estate needs.
- Contacted people by telephone from your Sphere of Influence to have a meaningful, social conversation that leads into your Real Estate Career.
- E-mail individual people from your Sphere of Influence to send them brief greetings and engage in a conversation, which may lead into your Real Estate Career.
- Real Estate Posts on Social Media (15-30 minutes maximum per day). Which Social Media Platform and what did you Post about?
- Reposted another Agent’s Listing, which is marked on MLS as “OK TO ADVERTISE” in a public location, perhaps online. You are welcome to REPOST any Listing from within The Signature Real Estate Companies, regardless of “OK TO ADVERTISE.”
- Blogged about Real Estate. Where did you Blog and on what topic?
- Wore your company shirt.
- Wore your company nametag.
- Used and displayed company automobile magnets.
- Add a person or persons to the company Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) database to build your Sphere of Influence. We must have their name, e-mail and mobile phone number as well. We will include them in database-wide e-mail drip campaigns.
- Contacted an Out-Of-Market Agent to discuss a Referral Relationship (25% Referral Fee).
- Updated your Real Estate Website.
- Created a piece of Real Estate Marketing Material (postcard, flyer, advertisement, etc.)
- Delivered / Sent / Ran a Real Estate Advertisement.
- Follow-up with someone to thank them for speaking with you or meeting with you concerning Real Estate.
- Identify your Farm Area and spend time networking with your contacts from your Farm Area.
- Attend and Homeowners Association or Condominium Association Meeting where you live.
- Volunteered for a charitable organization to give generously of your time and to network with others that are like-minded.
- Publically spoke to an audience about your area of expertise (real estate) in an educational fashion, such as giving a seminar.
- Wrote a real estate article or advertorial for a publication. (Please include a copy)
- Created a BRANDED property video tour (even on another Agent’s listing) and posted it to Social Media with the proper key words, etc.
- GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND MEET PEOPLE!
Thank you very much for filling up your DIAPER!
Our Management team will get back to you soon with feedback and/or additional questions.
REMEMBER to fill your DIAPER every day!.